BOOKS AND PRINTED MATERIALS
- Living in the Margins: Economic, Social and Cultural Rights in an Urban and a Rural Community, June 2010
- Human Rights and Mining: Training Module on Monitoring and Documentation of Human Rights Violations, 2007
- Primer on Human Rights and Mining (with versions in Filipino and Cebuano), 2007
- The Anti-Terrorism Act in the Philippines: A Human Rights Critique (Occasional Paper No. 1), 2006
- On Integrating Peace and Human Rights in Secondary Education: Toward Strengthening Lumad, Moro & Settler Relations in Mindanao, 2006
- Restorative Justice: Legal Framework and Practices in the Philippines, 2006
- Invisible Realities, Forgotten Voices: The women on death row from a gender and rights-based perspective, 2006
- The Criminal Justice System and the Death Penalty (A legislative kit for the abolition of the death penalty in the Philippines), 2006
- Ang Akin Lang: Parusang Kamatayan at Hustisya sa Malikhaing Paglalahad ng Kabataang Pilipino, 2005
- Training on your Rights: Modules on Monitoring Economic, Social and Cultural Rights, 2005
- All children have rights (A booklet on the Convention on the Rights of the Child with versions in Filipino & Maranao), 2005
- Deadly Playgrounds: Primer on Child Soldiers in the Philippines (with versions in Filipino), 2005
- Deadly Playgrounds: The Phenomenon of Child Soldiers in the Philippines, 2005
- A Rapid Assessment on the Performance of the 12th Philippine Congress (June-November 2004), 2004
- Heinous Crime = Death Penalty: A Primer on Death Penalty in the Philippines, 2004
- Comic books on Children and Peace with translations (with versions in English, Filipino & Visayan), 2003
- Comic book on Economic, Social and Cultural Rights (with versions in Filipino, Ilocano & Visayan), 2003
- Economic, Social and Cultural Rights: The Grassroots View (ESC Rights Standards & Indicators Setting), 2002
- Zoom Into Your Rights: A Teacher’s Guide in Teaching Human Rights, 2001
- A Guide to Human Rights Lobbyists (10th Congress), 2000
- Golf Courses: Are They on Par with Human Rights, 1999
- Monitoring Economic, Social and Cultural Rights: The Philippine Experience (with English and Filipino versions), 1997
- Inside the Chambers: The Performance of the 9th Philippine Congress on Human Rights, 1996
1. Legal na pagpatay ng estado kay Juan dela Cruz (The Killing of Juan dela Cruz by the State), 2004
– A video documentary on the history of death penalty in the Philippines and the plight of prisoners on death row.
2. Moving Mountains, 2001
– This tackles the issue of mining and its impact on the environment and the livelihood of people in the affected communities.
3. The Headhunter’s Shadow, 2001
– A video about the impact of the construction of the Casecnam Dam in Nueva Vizcaya on the lives and culture of indigenous peoples, the Bugkalots).
4. Bangsamoro: Isang sulyap sa kanilang pakikibaka (Bangsamoro: A glimpse at their struggle), 2001
– “Isang sulyap sa kanilang pakikibaka” is a video documentary on the continuing struggle of the Bangsamoro people in the Southern Philippines towards self-determination.